- Our product line consists of SatelliteIPTV Boxes and APK Activations
- SatelliteIPTV is not responsible for the Video/Audio content and does not guarantee nor claims any rights to the content.
- SatelliteIPTV boxes and devices need high speed internet at least 8 MBPS
- SatelliteIPTV guarantees that all the TV subscription codes purchase from our website will work for the duration each subscription plan specifies.
- SatelliteIPTV is not responsible for any subscriptions purchased from a wrong type of IPTV receiver box. However, we will help you get the correct subscription for your device though that can attract additional cost.
- You do not have to inform us if you plan to cancel your subscription or place it on hold.Your usage of any subscription cancels or hold once you reach the end of the duration of your current subscription. No payment is needed to cancel or place on hold your subscription.
CONTENTS & OTHER SERVICE PACKAGES
- The provision for any packages may vary, and we may add or remove any service without prior notice.
- SatelliteIPTV is a service transporter only. Hence, a service can be changed (added/removed) according to the laws of broadcastinga service transporter only, so service can be changed (Add / Remove) channels according to the laws of broadcasting.
- When you order a Satellite IPTV box, your local custom authorities may charge a fee.
- We do not know the specific amount this might be, and we encourage you to confirm it before ordering a set-top box.
- SatelliteIPTV is not providing any insurance for any service.
- We will not be responsible for product missing & damages from the date of dispatching of the item. The customer will be responsible for the checking & tracking of the ordered item. SatelliteIPTV will send an email within one to two days containing shipping information after the order is completed online by the customer.
Your payment is handled by PayPal which is one of the most secure ways to pay online.
For any inquiry about billing or support, please contact us by phone or email:
PHONE : 1-800-834-1516
By accessing or using the service, you agree to be bound by these terms/conditions. If you do not agree with any part, then, you do not have the permission to access any part of our service.
- SatelliteIPTV box comes with a one-year warranty. This means that if your box stops working because of a hardware’s defect, we will fix or replace it for free if the device is resulted within one year starting from the date of purchase.
- However, damages caused by power, heat, wrong handling, spilled liquids and similar materials or incidences are not covered.
- Excessive device switching off & on is considered wrong handling as per the instructions included with any device and such device shall not be returnable or refundable.
- Putting the device close to microwave devices or any other similar device producing radio waves is considered wrong handling and such device shall not be returnable or refundable.
- Copying any of the device contents or downloading the device applications from any other device and using the account number or any of our content on any other device could cause DEVICE BLOCK and will void and terminate the warranty immediately.
- SatelliteIPTV reserves the right to inspect/test any device sent to us under warranty, and give a detailed report stating the reason(s) for the problem, and accordingly, notify the customer if it is covered under warranty or not. Our report will be final, and the decision will be according to the report issued by our TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT
- SatelliteIPTV provides one-year warranty only for devices bought directly from us. Therefore, if a customer buys any of our devices from any other sales channel, agent, reseller, and is offered a different warranty more than one year, such warranty will not be valid through us.
- Deleting any of the device applications will void the warranty, and there will be no refund or free repair.
- Downloading an application other than the inbuilt applications could harm the device and will void the warranty.
By creating an account on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any of the emails we send.
If you wish to purchase any of our products or services, you may be asked to supply specific information relevant to your order which can include, but without limitation to, your credit card number, the expiration date of the credit card, your billing address, and shipping information.
You represent and warrant that:
(i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or another payment method(s) in connection with any purchase; and that
(ii) the information you supply to us is accurate, correct and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including, but not limited to, product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, and error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
AVAILABILITY, ERRORS, AND INACCURACIES
We are continually updating the offerings on products and services. We may experience delays in updating information on a product/service and in advertising on other websites. Therefore, some of the information found on a product/service may contain errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Products or services may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable.
We, therefore, reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
CONTESTS, SWEEPSTAKES, AND PROMOTIONS
Our service allows you to post, link, store, share and make available certain information, texts, graphics, videos, or other materials (contents). You are responsible for the contents that you post on or through the service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting any content on or through the Service, you represent and warrant that:
(i) the content’s ownership is yours, and you have the right to use it and the power to grant us the rights and license as provided in these terms and conditions;
(ii) that the posting of your content on or through the service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity. We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright.
You retain all of the rights to any content you submit, post or display on or through the service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for contents you or any third-party posts on or through the service. However, by posting contents using the service, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such content on and through the service. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your content available to other users of the service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
When you create an account with us, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18 and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on the Service.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer as well as account. You agree to accept responsibility for any activities or actions that occur under your account or password, whether your password is with our service or a third-party service. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username, any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our sole discretion.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that content posted on the service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
If you are a copyright owner or authorized personnel on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please, submit your claim via an email to Admin@SatelliteIPTV.net. In the email, use the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims.”
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any content found on and through the service on your copyright.
DMCA NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS
You may submit a notification according to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on the service where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at admin@SatelliteIPTV.net.
The service and its original contents (excluding the ones provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of FEKRA INC/Satellite IPTV, and its licensors. The service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Satellite IPTV.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our service may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by the third party.
SatelliteIPTV has no control over third party websites or services. It also assumes no responsibility for the contents, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party website or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
We may terminate or suspend your account and bar its access to the service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to, a breach of the terms and conditions.
If you wish to terminate your account, you may discontinue using the service.
All the provisions of the terms/conditions which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Satellite IPTV and its licensee and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers, and directors, from and against any claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of:
- a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password;
- b) a breach of these terms, or
- c) content posted on the service.
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. Therefore, the restrictions above may not apply to you.
These terms/conditions shall be governed and construed under the laws of Virginia, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these terms/conditions will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these terms/conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these terms/conditions will remain in effect. They will constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the service.